Happy Birthday Tony

• So, dieser Thread soll für Glückwünsche an Tony O'Shea zu seinem Geburtstag und dem 9-Darter sein den er genau an diesem Ehrentag geworfen hat. Da er es selber lesen können soll: Bitte in Englisch schreiben.

:prost::huepf::banana::huepf::prost:

[SIZE=3]Happy birthday Tony![/SIZE]

Even though it's a day late, I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday to You Tony and congratulations for the present You've made Yourself with that fantastic 9-Dart leg.

May this Year continue in the way as it started on Your great day. All the Best for You both in Your carrer and Your private life.

:prost::huepf::banana::huepf::prost:

Erst wenn der letzte Baum gerodet, der letzte Fluss vergiftet, der letzte Fisch gefangen ist, werdet ihr merken, dass man Geld nicht essen kann

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Big D ()

• Umfrage quer nutzen!

• Yes, Happy Birthday Tony, I wish you luck and lot's of 9 Darters...
    Go and get Taylors record now, the race has started :!D

We're working on a couple of exhibitions for you in Germany, think it won't take that long to get some for you !!!

Oh, just remembers me of a photo I took at the German Open this year:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.dartenbank.de/pic/misc/Tony_OShea_HartOfDarts.jpg]

Once again: All the Best for you and your Family Tony !!!

Patrick

"Leisten wir uns den Luxus, eine eigene Meinung zu haben" - Otto von Bismark

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!