• How weird. However, I still think that the problem is near the 4514IC. If you could post a Youtube video of it being turned on and the problem, I would take a look at that. Do the 1-3 pins of 4514 have connection to the IC's (HD74HC273P) 15, 2, and 5 pins beneath the rectifier. I can see the that the factory accumulator had been soldered off. This only occurs when it completely breaks.

• Umfrage quer nutzen!

• How weird. However, I still think that the problem is near the 4514IC. If you could post a Youtube video of it being turned on and the problem, I would take a look at that. Do the 1-3 pins of 4514 have connection to the IC's (HD74HC273P) 15, 2, and 5 pins beneath the rectifier. I can see the that the factory accumulator had been soldered off. This only occurs when it completely breaks.

Code
    4514 and HD74HC273P
    I tested with TL866 Eprom burner with logic test function and all Vector ok. All other ic are also tested. now all socketed. Funny vending machine :)
    But nice of you to help me. Thanks
  • Code
    4514 and HD74HC273P
    I tested with TL866 Eprom burner with logic test function and all Vector ok. All other ic are also tested. now all socketed. Funny vending machine :)
    But nice of you to help me. Thanks

Do the 1-3 pins of 4514 have connection to the IC's (HD74HC273P) 15, 2, and 5 pins beneath the rectifier. is O.k.

• After the text compumatic mtx 2-02 there should be the version of the software (for example: Varidar 2 48) while the "I feel good" is playing. The software probably doesn't even get to this state. Either the program Epron died or something is blocking it. All the wires should be unplugged, except the speaker's, and try to plug them back in one by one to see if one of them is making it unable to work. If our vending machine still won't operate, then maybe the REF34 IC has the problem. Or maybe the power supply is under 5V.

• Rock your Dart!
  • Hey, have you managed to solve the problem? If I'm guessing correctly, it might've been a faulty wire that was causing it. If it's already solved, please send me a photo of it. I'm eager to know.

• Guten tag ich habe einen western dart compumatic mtx 1-2 diesen hatte ich beim Elektroniker dieser meinte die Batterie wäre ausgelaufen jetzt ist das Problem das die Software verloren gegangen ist weiß jemand wo ich die her bekommen könnte

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Thorsten Blum

• Guten tag ich habe einen western dart compumatic mtx 1-2 diesen hatte ich beim Elektroniker dieser meinte die Batterie wäre ausgelaufen jetzt ist das Problem das die Software verloren gegangen ist weiß jemand wo ich die her bekommen könnte

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Thorsten Blum

Normalerweise geht nicht die Software verloren, wenn die Batterie leer ist, sondern die Einstellungen, wie Münzwertigkeiten, Kredite pro Spiel, Uhrzeit u.s.w. Das läßt sich alles anhand des zum Automaten gehörigen Handbuch wieder einstellen, sobald die Batterie getauscht wurde

• Frauen von Welt spielen Dart
  • Guten Morgen. Ich bin neu hier im Forum und habe einen "Fortuna Euro Dart" Automaten wo allem Anschein nach auch die Compumatic Technik drin steckt und ein sehr ähnliches Problem wie es in diesen thread besprochen wird. Ab und an startet und läuft der Automat normal, meistens wird aber die LED und die 7 Segment Anzeigen gar nicht angesteuert oder er schreibt nach jedem Neustart willkürlich in irgendwelche Anzeigen eine "8". Konntet ihr euer Problem schon lösen? Achja, das Spiel scheint im Hintergrund ordnungsgemäß zu laufen soweit ich das den leuchtbuttons und der wurffreigabe entnehmen kann. Lg Dennis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!